We care for our team members with great benefits, a thriving company culture and a chance to change lives daily. At Lifewell, our mission is to provide life changing services and life changing careers.
As Lifewell’s Front Desk Supervisor, you will be able to lead and oversee by supporting all Clinical Support Specialist staff with appointment scheduling, insurance verifications, referrals, transfers, and enrollments. You will be assisting in the maintenance of medical records as well as providing coverage for multiple sites in order to maintain a standard level of operation. There is no shortage of skill requirement in this dynamic Supervisor role- from working closely with the Call Center regarding client appointment scheduling, auditing and reviewing monthly ACCHS reports, and creating staff schedules to working on-site with medical providers to ensure a smooth patient experience.
If you enjoy leading others through leading and helping in a hands-on approach in an administrative, compassionate environment, this is the job for you. Apply now! At Lifewell, we promote from within and foster an environment that encourages career growth and development.
We care for our team members by providing:
- Competitive compensation with quarterly incentive pay for clinical and medical team members
- Excellent healthcare insurance
- Multiple medical, dental and vision plans and no-premium options for team members and their family
- A variety of Life, Disability and Worksite benefits
- Engaging Wellness Program with opportunities to earn Wellness incentives
- Generous time-off (3 weeks in 1st year)
- 10 paid Holidays
- 403(b) retirement plan with company match
- Child Care Discount program
- Employee Assistance program for team members and their family
- Team member perks and discounts
- Bilingual stipend
- A High School Diploma/GED and a minimum of two years of customer service related work experience; with at least one year in a supervisory role
- Some assignments require a current Arizona Driver License and a current satisfactory 39-month Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- Must be 21 years of age
- Background Check
- Minimum 1 year recovery from drugs and/or alcohol
- Minimum typing speed of 30 wpm
- Possession of, or the ability to obtain CPR and First aid certifications