Clinician I - Vocational Rehabilitation - $3,000 Sign-on Bonus!
We care for our team members with great benefits, a thriving company culture and a chance to change lives daily. At Lifewell, our mission is to provide life changing services and life changing careers.
As a Clinician in our Vocational Rehabilitation Program you will work directly with clients to identify and achieve their rehabilitation goals, by providing support and engaging them in skills building, employment and vocational skills. You will be responsible for screenings, assessments, treatment planning, case load management and crisis management.
You will facilitate groups and evaluate and document their progress toward their treatment goals and coordinate care with our clients’ support, such as clinical teams, family and any community supports.
If you are dependable, caring and compassionate and find motivation in helping our clients through their recovery, apply now! At Lifewell, we promote from within and foster an environment that encourages career growth and development.
We care for our team members by providing:
- Competitive compensation with quarterly incentive pay for clinical and medical team members
- Excellent healthcare insurance
- Multiple medical, dental and vision plans and no-premium options for team members and their family
- A variety of Life, Disability and Worksite benefits
- Engaging Wellness Program with opportunities to earn Wellness incentives
- Generous time-off (3 weeks in 1st year)
- 10 paid Holidays
- 403(b) retirement plan with company match
- Child Care Discount program
- Employee Assistance program for team members and their family
- Team member perks and discounts
- Bilingual stipend
- A High School Diploma/GED and three years of relevant experience in a behavioral health setting; OR
- An Associate’s degree and two years of relevant experience in a behavioral health setting; OR
- A bachelor’s degree in the behavioral health field; OR
- A non-behavioral health field bachelor’s degree and one year of relevant experience in a behavioral health setting
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Background check.
- Minimum typing speed of 25 wpm.
- Some assignments require an Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Current Arizona Driver License and a current satisfactory 39-month Motor Vehicle Record (MVR).
Some positions may be assigned to work in the Culinary Awareness and Nutrition Program. Preferred skills/knowledge: Food preparation, nutrition facts, clean-up, menu planning, inventory, cash handling and ordering food and kitchen supplies.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Pay: up to $20.41/hour
17.56 To 20.41 (USD) Hourly
Job Reference #: 1406