Clinician I - Vocational Rehabilitation - $3,000 Sign-on Bonus!
$3,000 Sign-on/Retention Bonus offered!!!
Looking to make an impact? You’ve found the opportunity! At Lifewell, you’ll join a team passionate about inspiring hope, supporting better health and providing opportunities for healing to the ones we serve. Our mission drives us, and you’ll see this in our desire to help others reach a balanced mental health lifestyle. Just as much as we care for those we serve, we care for our team members and our community. We provide career growth paths to encourage personal and professional development so you can focus on what’s most important. Come alongside others to encourage self-value and hope and help lives change!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
As a Clinician in our Vocational Rehabilitation Program you will work directly with clients to identify and achieve their rehabilitation goals, by providing support and engaging them in skills building, employment and vocational skills. You will be responsible for screenings, assessments, treatment planning, case load management and crisis management.
You will facilitate groups and evaluate and document their progress toward their treatment goals and coordinate care with our clients’ support, such as clinical teams, family and any community supports.
If you are dependable, caring and compassionate and find motivation in helping our clients through their recovery, apply now! At Lifewell, we promote from within and foster an environment that encourages career growth and development.
Skills / Requirements
- A High School Diploma/GED and three years of relevant experience in a behavioral health setting; OR
- An Associate’s degree and two years of relevant experience in a behavioral health setting; OR
- A bachelor’s degree in the behavioral health field; OR
- A non-behavioral health field bachelor’s degree and one year of relevant experience in a behavioral health setting
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Background check.
- Minimum typing speed of 25 wpm.
- Some assignments require an Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Current Arizona Driver License and a current satisfactory 39-month Motor Vehicle Record (MVR).
Some positions may be assigned to work in the Culinary Awareness and Nutrition Program. Preferred skills/knowledge: Food preparation, nutrition facts, clean-up, menu planning, inventory, cash handling and ordering food and kitchen supplies.