Clinician I - Residential Services
Looking to make an impact? You’ve found the opportunity. At Lifewell, you’ll join a team passionate about providing hope, healing and health to the ones we serve. Our mission drives us, and you’ll see this in our desire to help others reach a balanced mental health lifestyle. We align our thinking on three values: person-centered, evidence-based and quality-driven. Just as much as we care for those we serve, we care for our employees. We provide career growth paths to encourage personal and professional development and flexible shifts so you can focus on what’s most important. Come alongside others to encourage self-value and hope. Come alongside us and watch lives change!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
As a Clinician you will provide a safe and secure environment for our clients in a residential setting, engage them in skills training, designed to enhance functioning leading to community integration and self-sufficiency in living, learning, social and work environments. You will be responsible for screenings, assessments, treatment planning, case load management, crisis management and coordination of care.
You will provide direct support to our clients, engaging them in Independent Living Skills (ILS) activities, health and wellness promotion, personal assistance services, rehabilitation and vocational skills, training and development services, transportation services and crisis management. You will be responsible for overseeing the medication process and submit clinical documentation.
If you are dependable, caring and compassionate and find motivation in helping our clients through their recovery, apply now! At Lifewell, we promote from within and foster an environment that encourages career growth and development.
Skills / Requirements
Skills / Requirements
- A High School Diploma/GED and three years of relevant experience in a behavioral health setting; OR
- An Associate’s degree and two years of relevant experience in a behavioral health setting; OR
- A bachelor’s degree in the behavioral health field; OR
- A non-behavioral health field bachelor’s degree and one year of relevant experience in a behavioral health setting
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Background check.
- Minimum typing speed of 25 wpm.
- Some assignments require an Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Current Arizona Driver License and a current satisfactory 39-month Motor Vehicle Record (MVR).