Clinical Housing Specialist
Looking to make an impact? You’ve found the opportunity! At Lifewell, you’ll join a team passionate about inspiring hope, supporting better health and providing opportunities for healing to the ones we serve. Our mission drives us, and you’ll see this in our desire to help others reach a balanced mental health lifestyle. Just as much as we care for those we serve, we care for our team members and our community. We provide career growth paths to encourage personal and professional development so you can focus on what’s most important. Come alongside others to encourage self-value and hope and help lives change!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
As a Clinical Housing Specialist you will be responsible for working with the member to facilitate access to housing opportunities, address housing permanency and support independent living in a community setting. You will serve as the primary contact and subject matter expert for housing and homelessness related services and activities for members who are in need of those related services. You will act as an advocate for members to explore housing options, and assist member to develop plans to obtain and maintain housing.
If you are dependable, caring and compassionate and find motivation in helping our members live better lives, apply now! At Lifewell, we promote from within and foster an environment that encourages career growth and development.
Skills / Requirements
- A High School Diploma/GED and three years behavioral health experience; OR
- An Associate’s degree and two years behavioral health work experience; OR
- Bachelor’s degree in non-behavioral health related field one year behavioral health work experience; OR
- Bachelor’s degree in a behavioral health related field
- One year of related work experience in supported housing
- Must be 21 years of age
- Background Check
- Minimum typing speed of 25 wpm