Clinical Housing Specialist -$2,000 Sign-on Bonus!
We care for our team members with great benefits, a thriving company culture and a chance to change lives daily. At Lifewell, our mission is to provide life changing services and life changing careers.
As a Clinical Housing Specialist you will be responsible for working with the member to facilitate access to housing opportunities, address housing permanency and support independent living in a community setting. You will serve as the primary contact and subject matter expert for housing and homelessness related services and activities for members who are in need of those related services. You will act as an advocate for members to explore housing options, and assist member to develop plans to obtain and maintain housing.
If you are dependable, caring and compassionate and find motivation in helping our members live better lives, apply now! At Lifewell, we promote from within and foster an environment that encourages career growth and development.
We care for our team members by providing:
- Competitive compensation with quarterly incentive pay for clinical and medical team members
- Excellent healthcare insurance
- Multiple medical, dental and vision plans and no-premium options for team members and their family
- A variety of Life, Disability and Worksite benefits
- Engaging Wellness Program with opportunities to earn Wellness incentives
- Generous time-off (3 weeks in 1st year)
- 10 paid Holidays
- 403(b) retirement plan with company match
- Child Care Discount program
- Employee Assistance program for team members and their family
- Team member perks and discounts
- Bilingual stipend
- A High School Diploma/GED and three years behavioral health experience; OR
- An Associate’s degree and two years behavioral health work experience; OR
- Bachelor’s degree in non-behavioral health related field one year behavioral health work experience; OR
- Bachelor’s degree in a behavioral health related field
- One year of related work experience in supported housing
- Must be 21 years of age
- Background Check
- Minimum typing speed of 25 wpm
Pay: up to $23.48/hour
20.08 To 23.48 (USD) Hourly
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1506