Clinical Coordinator ACT - $4,000 Sign-on Bonus
We care for our team members with great benefits, a thriving company culture and a chance to change lives daily. At Lifewell, our mission is to provide life changing services and life changing careers.
Lifewell’s ACT team provides customized community-based services for people living with a serious mental illness who need more intensive wrap-around services to keep them living their lives in the community and out of the hospitals, jails, crisis system or emergency rooms.
Specifically, as Lifewell’s ACT Clinical Coordinator, you will oversee the ACT team’s day-to-day functioning to ensure compliance with all program requirements and fidelity standards. Specifically, you will participate in the hiring, training, coaching, mentoring and supervising of ACT team members, facilitate daily team meetings, to ensure all member needs are coordinated and addressed.
You will monitor ACT fidelity requirements, to include: community based services, engagement mechanisms, intensity of services, frequency of contact, work with informal support system and dual disorder treatment.
Additional duties will include daily communication and coordination that is required for continuity of care across team principles.
If you enjoy leading others through a hands-on approach and are motivated by helping our members live better lives, apply now! At Lifewell, we promote from within and foster an environment that encourages career growth and development.
We care for our team members by providing:
- Competitive compensation with quarterly incentive pay for clinical and medical team members
- Excellent healthcare insurance with multiple plan options to choose from for team members and their family
- Dental and vision plans and no-premium options
- A variety of Life, Disability and Worksite benefits
- Engaging Wellness Program with opportunities to earn Wellness incentives
- Generous time-off (3 weeks in 1st year)
- 10 paid Holidays
- 403(b) retirement plan with company match
- Child Care Discount program
- Employee Assistance program for team members and their family
- Team member perks and discounts
- Bilingual stipend
- Bachelor’s degree in non-behavioral health related field and two years behavioral health work experience. OR
- Bachelor’s degree in a behavioral health related field and one year behavioral health work experience.
- One year of supervisory experience; in a behavioral health setting preferred.
- Current Arizona Driver License and a current satisfactory 39-month Motor Vehicle Record (MVR).
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Background Check
- Minimum 1 year recovery from drugs and/or alcohol
- Minimum typing speed of 25 wpm