Clinical Coordinator - $3,000 Sign-on Bonus!
We care for our team members with great benefits, a thriving company culture and a chance to change lives daily. At Lifewell, our mission is to provide life changing services and life changing careers.
As Lifewell’s Clinical Coordinator in one of our outpatient clinics, you will oversee the clinical team’s day-to-day functioning to ensure compliance with all program requirements. Specifically, you will participate in the hiring, training, coaching, mentoring and supervising of team members, facilitate daily team meetings, to ensure all member needs are coordinated and addressed.
You will ensure clinical quality and productivity standards are met by the team by providing clinical oversight of services provided, assessments conducted and service plans implemented for all members assigned to your team.
Additional duties will include daily communication and coordination that is required for continuity of care across team principles.
If you enjoy leading others through a hands-on approach and are motivated by helping our members live better lives, this is the career for you! Join our team at Lifewell to apply your skills to assist our members!
We care for our team members by providing:
- Competitive compensation with quarterly incentive pay for clinical and medical team members
- Excellent healthcare insurance
- Multiple medical, dental and vision plans and no-premium options for team members and their family
- A variety of Life, Disability and Worksite benefits
- Engaging Wellness Program with opportunities to earn Wellness incentives
- Generous time-off (3 weeks in 1st year)
- 10 paid Holidays
- 403(b) retirement plan with company match
- Child Care Discount program
- Employee Assistance program for team members and their family
- Team member perks and discounts
- Bilingual stipend
- Bachelor’s degree in non-behavioral health related field and two years behavioral health work experience. OR
- Bachelor’s degree in a behavioral health related field and one year behavioral health work experience.
- One year of supervisory experience; in a behavioral health setting preferred.
- Current Arizona Driver License and a current satisfactory 39-month Motor Vehicle Record (MVR).
- Must be 21 years of age
- Background Check
- Minimum 1 year recovery from drugs and/or alcohol
- Minimum typing speed of 25 wpm