Clinical Coordinator - $3,000 Sign-on Bonus!
$3,000 Sign-on/Retention Bonus offered!!!
Looking to make an impact? You’ve found the opportunity! At Lifewell, you’ll join a team passionate about inspiring hope, supporting better health and providing opportunities for healing to the ones we serve. Our mission drives us, and you’ll see this in our desire to help others reach a balanced mental health lifestyle. Just as much as we care for those we serve, we care for our team members and our community. We provide career growth paths to encourage personal and professional development so you can focus on what’s most important. Come alongside others to encourage self-value and hope and help lives change!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
As Lifewell’s Clinical Coordinator in one of our outpatient clinics, you will oversee the clinical team’s day-to-day functioning to ensure compliance with all program requirements. Specifically, you will participate in the hiring, training, coaching, mentoring and supervising of team members, facilitate daily team meetings, to ensure all member needs are coordinated and addressed.
You will ensure clinical quality and productivity standards are met by the team by providing clinical oversight of services provided, assessments conducted and service plans implemented for all members assigned to your team.
Additional duties will include daily communication and coordination that is required for continuity of care across team principles.
If you enjoy leading others through a hands-on approach and are motivated by helping our members live better lives, this is the career for you! Join our team at Lifewell to apply your skills to assist our members!
Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in non-behavioral health related field and two years behavioral health work experience. OR
- Bachelor’s degree in a behavioral health related field and one year behavioral health work experience.
- One year of supervisory experience; in a behavioral health setting preferred.
- Current Arizona Driver License and a current satisfactory 39-month Motor Vehicle Record (MVR).
- Must be 21 years of age
- Background Check
- Minimum 1 year recovery from drugs and/or alcohol
- Minimum typing speed of 25 wpm