Client Service Representative
We care for our team members with great benefits, a thriving company culture and a chance to change lives daily. At Lifewell, our mission is to provide life changing services and life changing careers.
As a Client Service Representative in our Call Center, you will be able to assist and communicate effectively with our clients to help solve problems being the first point of contact through our call center. From scheduling client appointments, verifying client benefits, insurance and enrollment information, to providing basic information to our callers.
If you are someone who is service-oriented with strong, effective communication skills and a desire to help others, apply now! At Lifewell, we promote from within and foster an environment that encourages career growth and development.
We care for our team members by providing:
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent healthcare insurance
- Multiple medical, dental and vision plans and no-premium options for team members and their family
- A variety of Life, Disability and Worksite benefits
- Engaging Wellness Program with opportunities to earn Wellness incentives
- Generous time-off (3 weeks in 1st year)
- 10 paid Holidays
- 403(b) retirement plan with company match
- Child Care Discount program
- Employee Assistance program for team members and their family
- Team member perks and discounts
- Bilingual stipend
- A High School Diploma/GED and a minimum of 1 year of related work experience in a call center or customer service environment.
- Work experience in behavioral health preferred.
- Must be 21 years of age
- Background Check
- Minimum 1 year recovery from drugs and/or alcohol
- Minimum typing speed of 35 wpm