Client Service Representative - Call Center
Looking to make an impact? You’ve found the opportunity. At Lifewell, you’ll join a team passionate about providing hope, healing and health to the ones we serve. Our mission drives us, and you’ll see this in our desire to help others reach a balanced mental health lifestyle. We align our thinking on three values: person-centered, evidence-based and quality-driven. Just as much as we care for those we serve, we care for our employees. We provide career growth paths to encourage personal and professional development and flexible shifts so you can focus on what’s most important. Come alongside others to encourage self-value and hope. Come alongside us and watch lives change!
Serves initial point of contact for calls into the agency, processing referrals, scheduling appointments, providing basic information, and transacting all related documentation and communication
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serves as initial phone contact for the agency.
- Communicates and problem solves effectively with all callers.
- Receives and processes electronic and phone referrals.
- Enters client information into the electronic medical record.
- Schedules client appointments into electronic scheduler.
- Verifies client insurance, benefits, copays and enrollment information.
- Provides basic information to callers, takes messages, and/or transfers calls appropriately.
- Documents communications thoroughly.
- Coordinates with agency staff as needed.
- Complies with HIPPA standards in all written and verbal communications.
Skills / Requirements
- A High School Diploma/GED and a minimum of 1 year of related work experience in a call center or customer service environment.
- Work experience in behavioral health preferred.
- Must be 21 years of age
- Background Check
- Minimum 1 year recovery from drugs and/or alcohol
- Minimum typing speed of 35 wpm
Lifewell Behavioral Wellness is a non-profit behavioral healthcare agency providing treatment, services and support for low-income clients diagnosed with serious mental illness (SMI), general mental health issues and substance abuse disorders. Lifewell offers residential, outpatient, community living and psychosocial rehabilitation programs which are client centered and adapted to address a broad range of needs.
Lifewell programs provide safe and supportive environments that foster recovery, healthy living and personal growth for clients as they build on existing strengths, focus on addressing deficiencies, and learn new social and vocational skills.
Pay: $13 to $14.50/hour
Lifewell Behavioral Wellness offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance; short and long term disability, life insurance, a qualified 403B plan, a generous PTO plan, Sick Leave, and 10 paid holidays.
Job Status: Full Time