We care for our team members with great benefits, a thriving company culture and a chance to change lives daily. At Lifewell, our mission is to provide life changing services and life changing careers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
As a Claims Specialist, your accuracy and attention to detail will be put to practice by preparing insurance claims and invoices, reconciling and posting payments, denials, co-pays, etc., both electronically and on paper.
In this role, you will also be able to assist with any and all audits relating to the Finance Department working with various outside vendors and internal departments to accomplish provided tasks as well as performing other duties as required and special projects as assigned.
If you are someone who is talented in the area of detail and finance, and have a strong, effective administrative skillset, this position is for you! Apply now! At Lifewell, we promote from within and foster an environment that encourages career growth and development.
Skills / Requirements
- A High School diploma/GED and a minimum of one year of related claims processing or insurance billing experience; or any equivalent combination of education, training or experience
- Experience with medical/behavioral health billing preferred
- Current and valid Arizona Driver License; satisfactory Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- Must be 21 years of age
- Background Check
- Minimum one year recovery from drugs and/or alcohol
- Minimum typing speed of 40 wpm
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 1458