Looking to make an impact? You’ve found the opportunity! At Lifewell, you’ll join a team passionate about inspiring hope, supporting better health and providing opportunities for healing to the ones we serve. Our mission drives us, and you’ll see this in our desire to help others reach a balanced mental health lifestyle. Just as much as we care for those we serve, we care for our team members and our community. We provide career growth paths to encourage personal and professional development so you can focus on what’s most important. Come alongside others to encourage self-value and hope and help lives change!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
As a Claims Specialist, your accuracy and attention to detail will be put to practice by preparing insurance claims and invoices, reconciling and posting payments, denials, co-pays, etc., both electronically and on paper.
In this role, you will also be able to assist with any and all audits relating to the Finance Department working with various outside vendors and internal departments to accomplish provided tasks as well as performing other duties as required and special projects as assigned.
If you are someone who is talented in the area of detail and finance, and have a strong, effective administrative skillset, this position is for you! Apply now! At Lifewell, we promote from within and foster an environment that encourages career growth and development.
Skills / Requirements
- A High School diploma/GED and a minimum of one year of related claims processing or insurance billing experience; or any equivalent combination of education, training or experience
- Experience with medical/behavioral health billing preferred
- Current and valid Arizona Driver License; satisfactory Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- Must be 21 years of age
- Background Check
- Minimum one year recovery from drugs and/or alcohol
- Minimum typing speed of 40 wpm