Looking to make an impact? You’ve found the opportunity! At Lifewell, you’ll join a team passionate about inspiring hope, supporting better health and providing opportunities for healing to the ones we serve. Our mission drives us, and you’ll see this in our desire to help others reach a balanced mental health lifestyle. Just as much as we care for those we serve, we care for our team members and our community. We provide career growth paths to encourage personal and professional development so you can focus on what’s most important. Come alongside others to encourage self-value and hope and help lives change!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
As a Case Manager you will work collaboratively with the clinical team to engage, educate, communicate, and coordinate care with clients, their family, behavioral health, medical and dental providers, community resources and others in ensuring that all services prescribed in the individualized service plan are implemented. You will perform all case management functions associated with caseload including outreach and follow-up, staffings, client transportation, completing assessment and service planning processes and identifying the need for further or specialty evaluations.
You will be responsible for maintaining the client’s comprehensive clinical record, including clinical documentation (assessments, provision of services, coordination of care, discharge planning, etc). You will provide continuous evaluation of the effectiveness of treatment through the ongoing assessment of the client and input from the client and relevant others resulting in modification to the service plan as necessary.
If you are dependable, caring and compassionate and find motivation in helping our members live better lives, apply now! At Lifewell, we promote from within and foster an environment that encourages career growth and development.
Skills / Requirements
- A High School Diploma/GED and three years of relevant experience in a behavioral health setting; OR
- An Associate’s degree and two years of relevant experience in a behavioral health setting; OR
- A bachelor’s degree in the behavioral health field; OR
- A non-behavioral health field bachelor’s degree and one year of relevant experience in a behavioral health setting
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Background check.
- Minimum typing speed of 25 wpm.
- Some assignments require an Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Current Arizona Driver License and a current satisfactory 39-month Motor Vehicle Record (MVR).