Behavioral Health Technician - $2,000 Sign-on Bonus!
We care for our team members with great benefits, a thriving company culture and a chance to change lives daily. At Lifewell, our mission is to provide life changing services and life changing careers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
As a Clinician you will provide a safe and secure environment for our clients in a residential setting, engage them in skills training, designed to enhance functioning leading to community integration and self-sufficiency in living, learning, social and work environments. You will be responsible for screenings, assessments, treatment planning, case load management, crisis management and coordination of care.
You will provide direct support to our clients, engaging them in Independent Living Skills (ILS) activities, health and wellness promotion, personal assistance services, rehabilitation and vocational skills, training and development services, transportation services and crisis management. You will be responsible for overseeing the medication process and submit clinical documentation.
If you are dependable, caring and compassionate and find motivation in helping our clients through their recovery, apply now! At Lifewell, we promote from within and foster an environment that encourages career growth and development.
We care for our team members by providing:
- Competitive compensation with quarterly incentive pay for clinical and medical team members
- Excellent healthcare insurance with multiple plan options to choose from for team members and their family
- Dental and vision plans with no-premium options
- A variety of Life, Disability and Worksite benefits
- Engaging Wellness Program with opportunities to earn Wellness incentives
- Generous time-off (3 weeks in 1st year)
- 10 paid Holidays
- 403(b) retirement plan with company match
- Child Care Discount program
- Employee Assistance program for team members and their family
- Team member perks and discounts
- Bilingual stipend
- A High School Diploma/GED and three years of relevant experience in a behavioral health setting; OR
- An Associate’s degree and two years of relevant experience in a behavioral health setting; OR
- A bachelor’s degree in the behavioral health field; OR
- A non-behavioral health field bachelor’s degree and one year of relevant experience in a behavioral health setting
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Background check.
- Minimum typing speed of 25 wpm.
- Some assignments require an Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Current Arizona Driver License and a current satisfactory 39-month Motor Vehicle Record (MVR).