$3,000 Sign-on/Retention Bonus offered!!!
Looking to make an impact? You’ve found the opportunity! At Lifewell, you’ll join a team passionate about inspiring hope, supporting better health and providing opportunities for healing to the ones we serve. Our mission drives us, and you’ll see this in our desire to help others reach a balanced mental health lifestyle. Just as much as we care for those we serve, we care for our team members and our community. We provide career growth paths to encourage personal and professional development so you can focus on what’s most important. Come alongside others to encourage self-value and hope and help lives change!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Lifewell’s ACT teams provide customized community-based services for people living with a serious mental illness who need more intensive wrap-around services to keep them living their lives in the community and out of the hospitals, jails, crisis system or emergency rooms.
Specifically, as Lifewell’s ACT Manager, you will work collaboratively with all ACT staff, quality department and leadership to review and improve ACT outcome metrics, by implementing new processes and methods that will improve the quality of member care and health outcomes. You will serve as an expert in all program requirement per SAMSHA evidence-based practice guidelines and a big part of this role will be to monitor ACT fidelity requirements through various quality reviews and audits.
Additional duties include closely monitoring of weekly/monthly deliverables and providing support and training to ACT staff members.
If you enjoy leading others through a hands-on approach and are motivated by helping our members live better lives, apply now! At Lifewell, we promote from within and foster an environment that encourages career growth and development.
Skills / Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree in the behavioral health field and a combination of education and full-time relevant experience in a behavioral health setting totaling four years
- Preferred: A master’s degree in the behavioral health field
- Preferred: Licensure issued by the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners to engage in the practice of behavioral health in Arizona at the Associate, LISAC or Independent level.
- Experience working in an ACT role strongly preferred
- One year of supervisory experience; in a behavioral health setting preferred
- Current Arizona Driver License and a current satisfactory 39-month Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- Must be 21 years of age
- Background Check
- Minimum 1 year recovery from drugs and/or alcohol
- Minimum typing speed of 25 wpm