POSITION SUMMARY: Under supervision of Controller, performs work in support of those providing services to an adult population composed of persons with substance-use disorders, SMI, dual-diagnoses and/or referred persons. Responsible for processing of invoice billings as well as client and tenant accounting records; maintaining and recording accounting information; providing various support and analysis relating to accounting information throughout the department; performs related duties as required.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reviews, balances, and submits invoice billing under the Property Management contract with the Regional Behavioral Health Authority.
- Reviews, tracks and balances client accounting entries.
- Process refund requests for clients and tenants.
- Prepares various journal entries as necessary.
- Performs various reconciliations and analysis as requested.
- Provides assistance during the monthly financial close.
- Provides assistance during any and all audits relating to the Finance Department.
- Works with various outside vendors to accomplish provided tasks.
- Complies and follows all company policies and procedures.
Skills / Requirements
- High School Diploma/GED and a minimum of one year accounting experience; or any equivalent combination of education, training or experience
- Must be 21 years of age
- Minimum typing speed of 35 wpm
Lifewell Behavioral Wellness is a non-profit behavioral healthcare agency providing treatment, services and support for low-income clients diagnosed with serious mental illness (SMI), general mental health issues and substance abuse disorders. Lifewell offers residential, outpatient, community living and psychosocial rehabilitation programs which are client centered and adapted to address a broad range of needs.
Lifewell programs provide safe and supportive environments that foster recovery, healthy living and personal growth for clients as they build on existing strengths, focus on addressing deficiencies, and learn new social and vocational skills.